Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!


 A new year is unfolding- like a blossom with petals
curled tightly concealing the beauty within.

Zinnia
"Zinnia"
26" x 20"
Watercolor & Gouache on Paper
Contact Stephanie for Pricing & Details


The new year always holds a special energy and excitement for me as I look forward to the new opportunities and experiences that lie ahead. I feel my spirit renewed and I greet the coming days and months with a heightened optimism.

This year I intend to be more focused and productive than ever in my artistic endeavors and I will use this blog to chronicle my creative journey for 2012.

Be sure to visit often as I will be highlightig new works, detailing works in progress, examining my sources of inspiration, informing viewers of upcoming shows and events...and much more!

I look forward to sharing with you in 2012, the beauty of all that inspires and moves me to create!

My Very Best Wishes to You this New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment