Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Announcing "A Painting a Day" Project to Benefit the David Adler Music & Arts Center

I am pleased to announce the return of my "A Painting a Day" project. This year's online auction event will begin on November 1, 2016 and continue through November 30. Each day will feature a collection of one of a kind, original works that focus on a particular subject or theme to exclusively benefit the David Adler Music & Arts Center.


"The true mystery of the world is the visible, not the invisible." - Oscar Wilde


This blog will feature insight into the inspiration and artistic process behind each days unique collections. I am so excited to share this creative journey with all of you! I hope you will become inspired to participate in this event and spread the word in support of this cultural gem that is the David Adler Music & Arts Center.

The David Adler Music & Arts Center holds a very special place in my heart, as it was the site of my first solo exhibition back in 2011. Since that time, I have seen the Center grow and expand its vital role in bringing Art, Music and the history of renowned architect, David Adler to Libertyville and the surrounding communities. I am proud to offer my talents to support the mission of the DAMAC.

"With a commitment to community, 
David Adler Music and Arts Center serves to 
educate, promote, and preserve the arts."
- DAMAC Mission Statement


The David Adler Music & Arts Center
1700 N. Milwaukee Avenue, Libertyville, IL



No comments:

Post a Comment