Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Orange Crush

Nothing screams October like the color orange. While pumpkins are the obvious orange crush, I am finding my inspiration from the delightful pops of this color around autumn accents in my home. Today, I began painting a pair of ranunculus, their delicate petals bursting with shades of my favorite fall color.

The completed "Persian Roses" will be featured during the month of November as part of my "A Painting a Day" project to benefit the David Adler Music & Arts Center

"Zinnia"
30" x 20" Image Size
Urban Bronze Frame
Contact me @ stephanietoral@comcast.net
for more information 

"Papillon et Papaver" Copper Intaglio Etching
4" x 6" Image Size
Madrid Black Frame
Contact me @ stephanietoral@comcast.net
for more information








No comments:

Post a Comment