Friday, September 30, 2011

Created Especially for You

A Special Offer for "A Painting a Day" Enthusiasts

My "A Painting a Day" Project has officially ended. An amazing 25 of 30 paintings have sold, many amid some lively bidding! I am so touched by the support my work has received and the generosity of collectors who joined me in this charitable challenge to benefit The Lake County Haven.

After many of the pieces had sold, some viewers asked if I would be doing more pieces of a particular subject. To keep things fresh and interesting, I varied my themes and subjects from day to day, purposely trying not to be repetitive.

Many of the subjects were very popular, so today, I present the opportunity to have you commission a piece based on any of the paintings offered for auction this month. OR you may even request something completely different! I also invite you to take a second look at the pieces still available or visit my website to view many of my other works.

The pieces I create are one-of-a-kind, no two will ever be exactly alike and any new commission will be unique.

Simply click on the listings to the right to view any piece and you may contact me directly with any questions or inquiries. A portion of the proceeds from all new commissions from this offer will be donated to The Lake County Haven.

So...it's not too late. I hope you will honor me with the opportunity to create something "especially for you."

No comments:

Post a Comment