Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Seven Paintings in Seven Days!

My "A Painting A Day" project to benefit The Lake County Haven is off to a tremendous start. The response from viewers and collectors has been amazing. Thank you all for your support of my work and the great work of The Lake County Haven.


Creatively, this project is so stimulating and rewarding. Request for subjects are rolling in and I am brimming with ideas. Each day brings a new challenge, a chance to experiment, stretch and grow, and an opportunity to use my time and talent to benefit an organization that is so very near and dear to my heart.


I hope everyone will continue to enjoy this project and if so inclined, to spread the word and raise awareness for the difference The Haven makes to the lives of homeless women and children
each and every day!


I need your help to make this project an even greater success in the days ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment