Friday, September 23, 2011

A Second Look

"Chambered Nautilus"
5" x 7" Watercolor & Gouache on Parchment
8" x 10" Madrid Black frame with easel back

"A Painting a Day" to Benefit The Lake County Haven

My "A Painting a Day" project is entering its final week and I thought that visitors to this blog might enjoy taking a second look at the pieces that are still available for purchase. Please contact me via e-mail at stephanietoral@comcast.net if any piece catches your eye or if you have any questions regarding pricing and framing. Remember, too, that most of my work is done on commission, so if you would like me to create an original piece, or series of paintings, feel free to contact me at any time.

THANK YOU to all of my collectors who have made this project such a success! As an artist, I feel that I have an obligation to use my time and talent to bring a bit of joy to others through my art and to give back to my community. I am so very pleased to be doing this project to support of the important work of The Haven.

"Vintage Tulip"
5" x 5" Watercolor & Gouache on Parchment
8" x 8" Renaissance Black Frame with easel back
"Figure Study"
5" x 7" Watercolor on Paper
13" x 18" Roman Bronze Frame








"Watchful Gaze"
5" x 7" Watercolor on Paper
8" x 10" Chelsea Black Frame with white mat
"Study of Walnuts"
7" x 5" Watercolor on Paper
10" x 8" Madrid Black Frame with easel back









No comments:

Post a Comment